MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Everyone can make a difference! You can contribute in the way that suits you best – donating time, resources, money or goods. If you are in the area and you have the time, we are always in need of extra hands to help with feeding the children, admin, and therapy during the week, caring for the children on the weekends, and general handy work around the house and garden.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Molicare nappies (Adult size; small - large)
- Cleaning Products
- Non-perishable foods
- Crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Clothing, sizes vary between 6-24 years. Please see the detailed list below.
Come and spend time with our Angels, preferably in the mornings as they rest in the afternoon. Please arrange invitation with our General Manager, Tanya.
Join the board
We are always looking for new people to join the team and bring new expertise to the table. If you are interested, chat to our Chairman, Theo Willemse.
Support Little Angels financially via EFT or GivenGain.
Our latest job opportunity is: Operations Assistant
Salary: Market Related
The position will be a 40-hour week position; the person will work an 8-hour day. Hours to be worked will be from 07H00 to 15H00 or 08H00 to 16H00 (depending on hospital visits)
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- General driving including donor collections, hospital visits and driving the children to school and collecting them
Care worker duties:
- You will not be allocated a group of children, however you will assist the other care workers with their daily activities and functions.
- General office duties including: printing, email correspondence and dealing with donations
1. A Valid Unendorsed Driver’s license and PDP
2. At least 2 years’ experience in a care worker position for community programmes or similar.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Be able to work with little supervision
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office products
6. The successful candidate will have to apply for a police clearance certificate
A comprehensive job description will be sent on receipt of CV
Any interested persons meeting the above criteria must please contact the office by 10 February 2020 for attention: Tanya de Jager:
“It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in this world.”
- Steve Maraboli